Over 90% of 4500 previous delegates would recommend a colleague to attend the conference.
Who should attend?
If you are involved in the activities below, you should attend the Emerson Users Exchange:
- Control & Safety Systems
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Digital Transformation
- Valves, Actuators & Regulators
- Fluid Control & Pneumatics
- Energy & Emissions
- Business Strategy
- Operational Excellence
- Electrical & Lighting
- Cyber Security
- Welding, Assembly & Cleaning
- Machine Control
- Maintenance & Reliability
- IT/OT Integration
- Machine Safety
- MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- New Technology
- Operating Safely & Legally
- Process Optimisation
Who can attend?
Based upon its charter, the Emerson Users Exchange is intended for:
- End Users – individuals who are actively using Emerson’s products, systems, and services to control process plants
- Alliance Partners – complementary suppliers who are part of Emerson’s Alliance Partner program
- Third Party Suppliers – other complementary suppliers (this is by invitation only)
- Invited speakers, presenters or panel members
- Emerson employees, including Sales organsations
What are Users saying?
Roel van Doren (President Europe) and Vidya Ramnath (President Middle East & Africa) invite you, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to present and attend the 5th edition of Emerson Users Exchange conference in Milan.