The Emerson Users Exchange is coming to Milan for the first time and, as hundreds of users of automation equipment from all industries will be there, we invite you to discover their world!
- Meet Industry Leaders and visit our 8000 m2 EXPO, with the latest technology and state of the art IIoT Architectures.
- Get updated on the latest Digital Transformation trends.
- Extend your network with peers from other Universities and active players in multiple industries.
How can you join?
- Create your account here and register to visit us on Friday, March 20th 2020.
- Please wait for our confirmation of attendance. Please note that this may take a while, as we review your applications individually.
- Once you get our confirmation, plan for your trip to MiCo Convention Center in Milan. Please arrive at the venue at 8 am on Friday, March 20th 2020, as the Presentations commence at 8:30 am.
Agenda for the day:
- 08:30 – Presentations and Training Sessions open for students
- 09:15 – EXPO Visit
- 11:00 – Students’ Day Plenary: Opening speech from Emerson Leaders, University Leaders and Board Members
- 11:30 – Keynote Speakers
- 12:30 – Technical Roadmaps and Users Presentations or some more EXPO time
If your travel arrangements do not allow for an early arrival at the MiCo, please join us no later than 9:15 am.