Emerson Users Exchange Charter
This non-profit organization is chartered to provide a forum for the open exchange of non-proprietary information among the users and Emerson Automation Solutions with an emphasis on the enabling technologies, solutions and services of Emerson Automation Solutions’s architecture.
- Improve the efficiency and use of the enabling technologies available and employed through systems and advanced/enhanced products at each member’s location, by sharing solutions and cautions, of pitfalls to be avoided as they are discovered.
- Establish activities such as symposia, special interest groups, local and international forums, newsletters, and bulletin boards to promote exchange among users.
- Insure that Emerson Global User Exchange attitudes, planning and activities continue to meet the membership needs. Encourage member users of Emerson Automation Solutions technologies to actively participate.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with Emerson Automation Solutions. Actively participate in long range planning activities for Emerson Automation Solutions technologies by providing feedback at conferences and other scheduled meetings.
- Provide a forum for announcements and discussions of new products and services.