For Users, By Users
Emerson Global Users Exchange is more than an industry-leading technical conference. It is a community of process automation leaders committed to extracting the most from their automation investments and sharing their learning with each other.
Watch the excitement from last year’s conference in Nashville!
2020 Agenda Overview
See what we have to offer throughout the week.
Now is the time to...
LEARN BEST PRACTICES
See how colleagues are improving efficiency and reducing costs with automation. Several hundred Presentations are specially selected each year for practical results on relevant issues such as reducing production costs and improving agility.
INTERACT WITH EMERSON TECHNOLOGIES
Touch and experience the breadth of innovative Emerson technologies, all in one place. More than a football field-sized area of Emerson technologies and complementary vendor solutions will be exhibited with live hands-on demonstrations.
KEEP INFORMED ABOUT YOUR INDUSTRY
Understand what your peers, other suppliers and customers in your industry are doing to compete in challenging economic times. Industry-specific forums will cover pertinent topics such as operational strategies for uncertain times and meeting new regulatory requirements.
MEET WITH EMERSON EXPERTS
Talk with the Emerson Experts behind the technologies and learn how their innovations can be put to work for you. Subject matter experts will present product and service roadmaps, host demonstration booths, and provide opportunities to speak specifically to your needs.
NETWORK WITH PEERS
Network with your peers and other industry leaders and make the right connections. Throughout the conference, you can meet face-to-face with industry and process experts, speak with Emerson leaders, interact with fellow automation professionals and make new contacts.
EARN PROFESSIONAL CREDITS
Receive complimentary certified training for courses valued at several hundred $USD each, if taken independently. Several popular educational courses will be taught focusing on the most prevalent industry technologies and products. Even better, some courses are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs), while all courses are eligible for you to earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs), depending on your state and local requirements.
Get the most out of your automation investments and realize its true value. Emerson Exchange is a user community committed to extracting the most from their automation investments and sharing their learning with each other.
Who should Attend?
- Control Systems Managers, Engineers, Specialists
- Instrumentation Supervisors, Engineers, Technicians
- Maintenance Managers
- Plant Management, Manufacturing VPs
- Production Operators, Supervisors
- Project Directors, Managers
- Reliability Managers or Engineers
- IT / Information Technologists
- Digital Transformation Specialists
- VPs or Directors of Engineering or Operations
- EPCs and OEMs
Who can Attend?
Based upon its charter, the Emerson Global Users Exchange is intended for:
- End users – individuals who are actively using Emerson Automation Solutions’ products, systems and services to control process plants
- OEM – technical individuals who are approved to use Emerson Automation Solutions’ products and systems to design and manufacture equipment to perform a specific function for an end user.
- Exhibiting Alliance Partners – complementary suppliers who are part of Emerson’s Alliance Partner program (this is by invitation only)
- Exhibiting Third Party Suppliers – other complementary suppliers (this is by invitation only)
- Invited speakers, presenters or panel members
- Emerson Automation Solutions employees, including our Sales organizations