For Users, By Users
The Emerson Global Users Exchange is more than an industry-leading technical conference…it is a community of process automation leaders committed to extracting the most from their automation investments…and sharing their learning with each other.
Now is the time…
- To learn best practices and see how colleagues are improving efficiency and reducing costs with automation.Several hundred workshops and short courses are specially selected each year for practical results on pertinent issues such as reducing production costs and improving agility.
- To understand what your peers, other suppliers, and customers in your industry are doing to compete in challenging economic times.Industry specific forums will cover pertinent topics such as operational strategies for uncertain times and meeting new regulatory requirements.
- To touch and experience the breadth of innovative Emerson technologies all in one place.More than a football field-sized area of Emerson technologies and complementary vendor solutions will be exhibited with live hands-on demonstrations.
- To meet with the Emerson experts behind the technologies and learn how innovative technologies can be put to work for you. Emerson subject matter experts will present product and service roadmaps, host demonstration booths, and provide opportunities to speak specifically to your needs.
- To network with your peers and other industry leaders and make the right connections.Throughout the conference you can meet face-to-face with industry and process experts, speak with Emerson leaders, interact with fellow automation professionals, and make new contacts.
- To receive complimentary certified training and earn CEU credits. Several popular educational courses will be taught focusing on many of the most prevalent industry technologies and products. (These courses are valued at several hundred $USD each if taken independently)
- To get the most out of your automation investments and realize its true value. The Exchange is a user community committed to extracting the most from their automation investments and sharing their learning with each other.
Who should attend?
- Control Systems Manager, Engineer, Specialist
- Instrumentation Supervisor, Engineer, Technician
- Maintenance Manager
- Plant Management, VP Manufacturing
- Production Operator, Supervisor
- Project Director, Manager
- Reliability Manager or Engineer
- VP or Director of Engineering or Operations
- EPCs and OEMs
Who can attend?
Based upon its charter, the Emerson Global Users Exchange is intended for:
- End users – individuals who are actively using Emerson Automation Solutions’s products, systems, and services to control process plants
- Alliance Partners – complementary suppliers who are part of Emerson’s Alliance Partner program
- Third Party Suppliers – other complementary suppliers (this is by invitation only)
- Invited speakers, presenters or panel members
- Emerson Automation Solutions employees, including our Sales organizations
What others are saying:
“Overall an excellent event, the content and quality of presentations was excellent and worth every minute of my time. Truly a world class event.”
“At no other time throughout the year do we all have so much opportunity to build relationships and share our experiences.”
“The only event I look forward to attending each year.”
“A fantastic opportunity to enter into dialogue with those who really know the systems.”
“The event was great and well planned. I look forward to the next Exchange.”