Friday, October 6, 2017
Join us for an exclusive tour of the new Emerson global headquarters for Rosemount products in Shakopee, Minnesota. Be one of the first customers to get an insider view of this state of the art manufacturing facility and see Emerson quality processes first-hand. You will learn how we drive quality and innovation by collaborating between manufacturing locations, implementing rigorous quality processes and working together across engineering, marketing, design, production and supply chain employees.
The visit includes a tour of the manufacturing floor, a first look at Emerson’s newest Interactive Plant Environment class facility, a stop in the Customer Solutions Center, and a reception where you will be able to interact with Emerson executives and engineers responsible for Rosemount products.
Round-trip transportation will be provided from the Minneapolis Convention Center to Shakopee, with an option to go directly to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport after your tour.
World Class Manufacturing Facility
- Walk through the manufacturing floor where quality manufacturing processes sync up to produce world-class products in over 200,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- Engage with technical experts and engineers who will show you our total assembly and testing processes
- Learn how millions of transmitter assemblies are configured and calibrated to customer specifications
- See where temperature, level, flow, pressure, wireless and analytical devices are assembled
- Experience 10 years of wireless instrumentation success, primary production and final assembly
Interactive Plant Environment (IPE)
- View the largest of two North American hands-on facilities where users can work on live Rosemount products in a safe, real-world environment
- See how technicians can enhance their skills, work freely and find solutions, in a simulated and safe environment
- Experience how learners will gain experience with Emerson equipment used on the job
Customer Solutions Center
- Visit the new Customer Solution Center, where customers collaborate with Emerson to find innovative solutions to their toughest challenges and discover how to increase reliability, optimize production, improve safety and minimize emissions
- Experience the collaboration wall, an innovative way to solve problems faster
- Understand how Emerson collaborates globally with customers, global manufacturing facilities and engineers, while connecting with sites from anywhere in the world
After the tour, there will be a reception before returning to the Convention Center or continuing to the airport. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on the buses during designated meal times.