Conference Registration opens June 1st!
JOIN US IN PHOENIX!
The weather is beautiful and there are so many things to see and do in fall in Phoenix. Click below to see all that the city has to offer.
Check back for coupons and special offers for Phoenix area attractions, restaurants, clubs, and tours.
Full ConferenceAccess to all conference sessions, exhibitions, certified training courses, exhibit hall receptions, meals and networking events.
June 1 - August 14:
$995 - Early Bird Pricing*
August 15 - September 11:
$1,195 - Advanced Registration
September 12 - October 9:
$1,395 - Regular Registration
Daily PassesAccess to all conference sessions, exhibitions, certified training courses, exhibit hall receptions, meals and networking event for the day(s) selected.
One Day Pass - $450
Two Day Pass - $800
Three Day Pass - $1200
Guest / Spouse RegistrationFor guests (i.e., spouses, children, domestic partners) of registered conference attendees; includes meals, exhibit hall receptions and social/networking events only.
Guest / Spouse Registration - $200
Emerson Global Users Exchange is intended for:
- End users – individuals who are actively using Emerson Automation Solutions’ products, systems and services to control process plants
- OEM – technical individuals who are approved to use Emerson Automation Solutions’ products and systems to design and manufacture equipment to perform a specific function for an end user.
- Exhibiting Alliance Partners – complementary suppliers who are part of Emerson’s Alliance Partner program (this is by invitation only)
- Exhibiting Third Party Suppliers – other complementary suppliers (this is by invitation only)
- Invited speakers, presenters or panel members
- Emerson Automation Solutions employees, including our Sales organizations
All payments must be tendered using credit card.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
We are, unfortunately, unable to accept checks, purchase orders, wire transfers or cost center transfers.
Once your registration has been processed, a receipt will be emailed to you with full confirmation of your registration details.
For questions about our payment policy, please email the Registration Team.
Cancellation Policy and Registration Transfers
Notice of cancellation must be emailed to the Conference Management Team at EmersonExchange@Emerson.com
All paid-in-fees/monies will be refunded for cancellations received on or before September 4, 2020. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Same-company personnel substitutions may be made at any time. Please contact the Registration Team to transfer a registration. Hotel room cancellations must be handled through the hotel booking site or with the hotel directly.