myExchange will help registered attendees prepare for the upcoming Emerson Exchange conference. Take advantage of this useful tool and maximize your time and investment at the conference!Start using myExchange
As a registered attendee, log in with the password you created during registration to start using these features:
My Personal Schedule
- Create your personalized conference agenda based on your special interests.
- Dynamic scheduler – as changes are made to the master schedule of events, your personal agenda will be modified accordingly.
- The “My Calendar” view gives you a visual of your conference week and the ability to add/remove sessions by day/time or even add personal appointments.
- View your schedule on the Emerson Exchange Mobile App (released late September).
- Discover the many vendors exhibiting at this year’s conference.
- Ask Exhibitors for more information about their products/services.
- Mid September, we will activate an advanced networking feature for you to easily connect with other attendees prior to the conference.
- Search for attendees with similar profiles as you: industry, job position, country or state.
- Make networking easier by sending a message to other attendees and Subject Matter Experts through the application.
- Contact us to disable your advanced messaging capability.
- Search and filter through sessions and save them to your ”My Interests” library.
- Maximize your exhibit hall time by saving exhibitors to ”My Interests” as well.
Special Pre-Registration Required Sessions
The Educational Services Courses have limited seating, and REQUIRE pre-registration in order to reserve an available seat and equipment. (Users receive first priority for these courses)
To pre-register for these courses, navigate to the course in myExchange, and add it to your schedule. The scheduler then adds you to the course register, and automatically makes seating availability adjustments. The scheduler will advise you if seating for a course is full. While we have attempted to size the rooms to meet the anticipated attendance and demand for all sessions, there may be sessions where attendance exceeds the maximum seating. Should attendance exceed maximum room occupancy, as regulated by fire code, users will be accommodated first.
For your and others’ safety, please observe any instructions issued to ensure safe room occupancy. Laptop PCs and printers will be available in the Cyber Café to revise and print your personal schedules.