Annual Music Jam!
Come celebrate the musical talents of the Exchange community during our 4th annual Exchange Music Jam. Be sure to stop by and enjoy this exclusive rock n’ roll event.
Tuesday, October 3rd
Start time: 8:15 pm [after the Exhibit hall closes]
End time: 1:00 am
Where: Pourhouse – Minneapolis, MN (see map below)
This optional event is designed to be casual, so feel free to come and go as your schedule permits.
How can I participate?
- Relax and enjoy the music and networking
- Or, register for a chance to play during the jam
What others are saying:
Previous Exchange attendees have praised this fun networking event featuring the Emerson Exchange house band. Don’t miss what promises to be a memorable experience!
“No other company does anything like this! We can’t wait for next year’s jam.”
“That’s why I love working with Emerson, they work hard and play hard.”
“This is the best customer event I’ve ever attended!”
“This was a great venue for us to mingle and network.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- We encourage any musicians who are attending Emerson Exchange (working band member or semi-pro caliber) to register for a chance to play. Preference will be given to Users. If you are an Emerson or LBP employee, you are welcome to join, but remember the conference is for our users, so they will get first priority.
- The Exchange House Band is made up of attendees like yourself who have been getting together informally since the Emerson Exchange began. Music draws a crowd and the jam has grown organically, until we had our first official Exchange Jam. House band members include:
- Dewey Kuchle – Spartan Controls
- Andre Dicaire – Spartan Controls
- Chris Martin – Spartan Controls
- David Dallas – Spartan Controls
- Darren Eberle – Spartan Controls
- Kim Michon – KJ Carriers
- Is this a karaoke event?
No, all music is live, performed at a semi-pro or professional level.
- Will there be practice time before I go live?
Limited short ad-hoc practice sessions will be communicated to participants prior to the event.
- I have a question for the band?
Please fill out the Jam registration form and your question(s) will be routed to the event organizer.
- How do I add this event to myExchange Scheduler?
When the personal scheduler (myExchange) goes live in mid-August, you can search for and add this session to your schedule. It will also be listed in the mobile app when that goes live in October ahead of the conference.
- What is the cost for this event?
This event is included in your Emerson Exchange registration. Beverages will be available for purchase.