Enhance Your Emerson Exchange Experience
Download the mobile app: emrsn.co/egue17
The Emerson Exchange Mobile App is a great preshow planning and on-site navigational tool. Visit the Apple App store or Google Play store; search “Emerson Exchange 2017” or enter the link above into your web-browser on your phone.
- Discover sessions and build your personalized agenda
*Personalized agendas built in myExchange will automatically populate under the My Event icon > My Agenda. (allow a few minutes for your schedule to be downloaded after you login to the app for the first time)
NOTE: Enroll in Educational Service Courses and Rosemount Tours in the app by adding it your agenda.
- Network with other attendees and book one-on-one meetings through the app
- Search for Emerson and Third Party exhibitors and find their location on the exhibit floor
- Access conference information (lose the paper!)
- Rate the sessions
- Locate session rooms on venue maps
- Participate on social media and the in-app activity feed
- Receive announcements and obtain the most up-to-date event information
- Take part in live polling and Q&A during select sessions
Start using the App today!
1. Download the App
For iPhone, iPad, Android, and other mobile devices go to:
iOS 8.0 or later and Android OS 4 or later supported.
(The app is also optimised for the upcoming rollout of Apple’s new iOS 11)
Have a Blackberry or Windows phone? No problem! When you enter the short link above into the web-browser (optimized in Chrome) on your device, you will access the HTML5 web-based application of our mobile app. Note: HTML5 web-based application is not accessible using Internet Explorer.
Log into the app with the email address and password you used to register for Emerson Exchange. If you forgot your password, click “Reset Password” on the password screen and a new password will be emailed to you.